FW CBT Preview

Posted by Asfer Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello,

I was browsing MMOsite when I found this :Forsaken World (CN) Closed Beta Test Preview

I was reading the article it said stuff we already knew but check this out:
"In the CBT, each character will be born accompanying with a CG trailer which will explain the character's basic world outlook in captions. Whenever players get into a new map or reach a new instance, animation effects can be produced at the same time. Some animations are attached with options that allow players to enter different subsequent branch animations according to their choice." This sounds awesome and all the more reason to add voice acting. The Chinese client is also up for download and it is 2.32 GB, *sigh* I wish I had a Chinese ID number...


_

0 comments

Post a Comment